- Feature Links
- Forms for Applications, Licenses and Permits
Forms for Applications, Licenses and Permits
The Village of Indian Head Park offers online form submission for some, but not all of the forms for permits and licenses. Once the form is completed it will be routed to the appropriate Village employee for review. Please proceed to our Online Fillable Forms.
Printable Forms Printable forms are available online to be printed and completed at your home or office. Please bring your completed form, additional documentation, and applicable fees to the Village Hall during regular business hours.
Administration Department Forms
- Block Party Application
- Business License Application
- Direct Debit Water Payment
- Dog Registration
- F.O.I.A. Request Form
- Liquor License Application
- Solicitation Permit
- Vehicle Sticker Registration
- Please fill out and return the Block Party Application no later than one week prior to your event.
Indian Head Park Water Bill Direct Debit Form
Please Note: Once you have signed up for Direct Debit payment for your Indian Head Park water bill, you will still receive a paper statement. The deduction amount will appear on your IHP Water Bill Statement, and be automatically deducted on the due of the bill.
- A completed Liquor License Application
- A copy of a State Issued Drivers License or State Issued I.D.
- A background check will be preformed by the Indian Head Park Police Department
- A fingerprinting will be preformed by the Indian Head Park Police Department
- Retail Occupation Number
The following is a list of items you will need to complete the application process
- Village Vehicle Stickers annually go on sale May 1st for $50.00, and double in price after the due date of July 1st to $100.00
Building Department Forms
- Building Permit Application
- Contractor License Application
- Demolition Application
- Zoning Petition Application
- Please fill out the Zoning Petition Application
- Please review the Zoning Procedures Guide
- A list of all adjacent property owners two hundred & fifty feet (250ft) from the subject parcel, including names & addresses.
- Ten (10) sets of proposed architectural design plans
- Ten (10) sets of topography/grading plans, if change of grade or structural elevation is in order.
- Ten (10) sets of legal Plat of Survey
- A cover letter stating the purpose of request
Police Department Forms
- Please note that you will have to list all of the key-holders, and Alarm company information, when completing the application.
- Please note; that this request should be done before 2:00 pm, on the day vehicle is being parked.
- Please note, a completed vacation watch should be turned into the Police Department seven (7) days BEFORE departure.
Public Works Department Forms
- Please include photos, engineer's reports, or any other information pertaining to the complaint/issue when submitting the form.