Diseased Trees

Parkway trees that are diseased or stressed should be reported to the Public Works Department through the Concern or Compliment function. A forester will examine the tree and determine an appropriate course of action.  If a parkway tree dies, the Village will remove it and grind the stump.

For more information about the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) infestation, please visit the Emerald Ash Borer section.