1. Concern or Compliment

    Submit online concerns, comments or compliments for the continuous improvement of Indian Head Park.

  2. FOIA / Public Records Request

    Submit your request for general or police-specific public records from the Village of Indian Head Park.

  3. Online Payments

    Pay your Indian Head Park Water/Sewer bill or Parking/Ordinance Violations online.

  4. Vacation Watch Request

    Submit a request for the Police Department to monitor your home during an extended absence.

  5. Water Service Discontinue Application

    Obtain the information needed to request the discontinuation of water and sewer services.